Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"All for one and one for all"

This morning 8:30 after dropping of my girlfriend at work, I ran up through Quebec town and on to the walled city. As a ran along the wall the city seemed really quite, the odd car here and there and not person walking in the center (i think its holiday time), it made me think of the film I am legend and how people take each other for granted. I admired the beautiful view and continued my run, I ended up running past the plains of Abraham the site of the Paul McCartney concert, it was still being dismantled 2 days after the end of the show. As I past the site i noticed the workers busy doing their job and remembered with out the team behind "SIR PAUL" we would not have concert, the lighting, the stage, the sound, the cleaners, the catering and drinks, the security, the planners, the people who thought it would be a good idea in the first place, the transport, i could go on.....point is no one is more important we just want different things. We are in this together, so I walked over to 2 men in hard hats and thanked them for a great show and, it felt odd but I'm glad I did it they thanked me for thinking of them.

No comments: