Monday, July 21, 2008

Sir Paul Mcartney in Quebec



Well what a day 300,000 people descended on the plains of Abraham to see an absolute legend. Being from Liverpool and recently moving to Quebec, I thought my chances of seeing a Beatle play live was very slim, When I came to Quebec from Liverpool I remember having various Beatles tracks on my I-POD and in particular listening to Universe quite a lot, The day I meet my girlfriend in Amsterdam I was know as hay Jude by her friends, before I got here I sent my girl friend a music box from Liverpool witch played the song "I wanna hold your hand". In addition to that it seemed like everywhere I went in Quebec they were playing Beatles, restaurants, bars shops etc. Then the announcement of the GIG on the plains on the 20th the Day I was Born. So he did all the favorites Hay Jude, Elinor Rigby, Give peace a chance, Yesterday the list goes on. For me 2 stuck out Give peace a chance (as I have it tattooed on my arm) and Elinor Rigby. The point to all this is I'm on my own personal mission to make a difference and achieve my dreams, so it reminded me that if that PAUL FROM LIVERPOOL CAN DO IT, I CAN TO. Even if its in the smallest ways I'm not gonna give up and neither should you what ever it is. Just keep your eyes open and when you change the way you look at things the things you look at change.

No comments: