Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Batman the Dark Knight hidden message


This weekend was fantastic, I spent it in Montreal with my girlfriend and some friends lazing by the pool and having a barbecue.

The next day we went to see the Dark Knight. What a great film. You know recently I've been pointing out hidden messages or things I notice in films. Well the whole hospital free medicine thing came up again in the film. Here is what I think.

1st the Joker burns all the money owned by the mob. I think the mob is a symbol of any corporate or organization that is money driven and not people driven.

In this case the health care systems or drug companies, and the mob do sell drugs.

Then, not long after, the Joker blows up Gotham hospital.

Further on in the film the corrupt cop blames rising hospital bills of her mum for her corruption.

I then did a bit of looking on the web and many other had various hidden message ideas. I then came across this site that has all sorts of interesting ideas and thoughts.

http://blog.mises.org/archives/008317.asp

Who knows where this is going and may be I'm looking for the same things or may be the universe is pushing for a new way of thinking. One that turns the tide of people just looking out for themselves and thinking that we are better because of status or wealth.

RIP Heath Ledger you played an amazing Joker.

Peace

No comments: