Monday, September 8, 2008

Attracted to Energy (renewable energy that is)

Renewable energy is one of my interests and I intend to get involved in helping at some point in my life, so naturally because I think about this stuff you would think that the laws of attraction and universal law should do its magic and bring me events that are connected to this topic.

Well of course it did here are a few.

1)A chance meeting with a set of entrepreneurs who have launched a new reneable energy company that can grow product that can be burnt clean. I met them at a rock concert.
2)In a cafe waiting for my girlfriend to have her hair cut and 2 children run in to the coffee shop stair at me then start speaking French to me and the women next to me they hang around for a bit then I say to the woman I thought they where your children and she says I thought they were yours. Then I find out that she works for the government and is tasked with developing a strategy and policies for clean energy across the whole of Quebec and to assist with ideas to education children about recycling and energy.

Of course I exchanged contact details with these people and I will help them in any way I can.

One very important rule is always ask people what they are doing and think about the connections don’t feel silly in any way, be interested and you may be able to help them and who knows they may be able to help you.

On a side note to show how powerful this law is in the same cafe I met the woman working at the government I met another who works for the city and she offered to help me with grants and setting up offices and any other city related help I needed to set up my new business.

No comments: