Monday, September 29, 2008

how much would you sell your friends and family for?


A quick note.....you will never see ads on this blog all the story's are meant to just pass on some stuff that happened that may help someone else......It a message given from the heart.

If you read through the posts......you may just get something positive from it......sometimes it comes out in riddles and sometimes its plain as English......I write because i need to empty my head its therapeutic and I hope that it helps someone else.

Tonight excuse my wine induced waffle but I wrote this post because I was listening to music while thinking about a video I want to make. first it was Razorlight America then Bob Marley buffalo soldier. This thought came to mind.

People are the most important thing to me in the world........nothing else matters.......without people I'm alone and so are you. So the sooner we get together the better....stop the fear stop being so scared...its OK......we will be OK, as long as we do something, nothing is set in stone, its all just possibilities, ......we are not that different but we are so different (another riddle) sorry but it makes sense......ask yourself this.......what do you really want.......if you think you know then imagine yourself there and see if it makes you feel happy. Its the feeling that will guide you.

Its makes me wonder if there is such a thing as a selfless act?

No comments: