Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The End of Oil (as we know it)


The end of Oil

Ok by now you may or may not be aware that among other things I’m really interested in renewable energy and energy policies. Part of the reason I do the things I do is to get my self in a position to make a difference in areas like this. I recently read a story in Wired magazine (16.09) the future of the electric Car. You should read this even if you are not interested in the energy crisis (which is pretty hard not to be if you are human as our existence is threatened by it)

Why read this story? Because once aging it shows you that one person can make a difference and that you can achieve anything. I believe it also shows signs of the laws of attraction at work. The man in the story had no prior knowledge of energy policies or any Automotive experience what so ever but has convinced people to invest over 400 million dollars and got 2 major countries on board to completely revolutionize the world of motor transport. This guy has the ears of major government leaders it all happened in the space of 12 months. To add to that I think he is actually gonna pull it off.

I am going to further investigate this company and their plan and if all is good I’m going to do everything I can to help.

Think about it this actually has the chance of working the difference this will make is incredible. It’s some of the most exciting news I have ever heard in regards to energy policies and projects.

www.betterplace.com

Good Luck Shai Agassi and Thank You

No comments: