Thursday, August 14, 2008

ASK FOR DIRECTIONS (Part 1)

Yesterday I got lost in Montreal only for the second time.

I had been riding for 4 hours and i was somewhere I had never been.

Thinking I was going the wrong way I stopped at a junction looked behind me and the first thing I saw was a man pointing right it looked like he was actually giving me directions very odd. Then I turn my head and a woman standing at the corner was holding some bags in one hand and with the other also seemed to be pointing right.

At this point I was actually thinking of going left. But I took the sign and went right good job as it actually put me on track to get home. I then of course did not believe that i was on track and ended up going the wrong way only to be back where I started an hour later. This time I stayed on the road that the two people had guided me onto and was home in 10 mins.

There is also something else that happed on that ride home that I will let you know about in part 2.

So just coincidence or the universe doing some odd stuff?

No comments: