Thursday, August 7, 2008

How to win the lottery! or not.

The last two posts covered my lottery win and this is my summary on the subject.

If I had played in Canada and not the UK and won $8,000,000 then I would have completely changed my approach on how to reach my personal goals. So I may not meet key people who in the long term will help me or I help them, I would miss out on key partnerships.

More importantly my story would not be as good. Because if I truly believe in everything I'm saying about positive thought and the laws of the universe and perception and reality then who needs the lottery, I have never needed it yet so why now.......

Also I would miss out on the life experience of trying, failing, trying again, failing again, some success, some more success then who knows. Its exciting just going on the journey.

That said you never start a journey in a car and turn back half way, you carry on till you get there, even if there is traffic, bad weather or your car breaks down you keep going. Life is a bit like a car journey don't turn back keep going as you will get there in the end.

SO like the Rolling Stones said If I try I'll get what I need.....and I need that journey its part of the fun.

No comments: