Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Please give me a sign (getting lost part 2)



If you haven't read part one then scroll down it will make more sense.

So I got lost in Montreal and ended up being subliminally guided back on track by strangers waving there arms. On my way home I ended up stopping next to an Art gallery that caught my eye. As I am looking at the Gallery I the look a head and realize that the UBISOFT offices are on the corner. I start to daydream about how cool it would be to have a gaming studio with staff working in the night on the next creative idea. Which is what I'm trying to get going at the moment. As I'm having this little day dream. An Audi car reverses towards me and stops. I thought he was gonna ask the lost guy for directions. No he just waited there and I glance at the number plate and it says FEVER which is part of the name of our game. It was kind of a sign to remind me not to lose hope and to keep trying everything I could to get this started.

The next day someone invested some money.....hows that for a sign..

Thanks

No comments: