Tuesday, August 12, 2008

God is a DJ


One of my passions is dj'ing but I have not had the chance to play for several years now. I used to play in front of crowds from a few hundred to tens of thousands. Since the beginning of 2008 I decided it would happen again. I would also love to do a double team with my good friend as he has excellent taste in music and a good DJ also. So far this year a couple of opportunities have arisen but I have done nothing just watched them pass as I did not quite feel the vibe with them.

On Sunday I went to Electronic picnic in Montreal it was an excellent event. I attended on my own as my girlfriend has gone to China. So I would either be on my own or mingle and mingle I did. The people I attracted and connected with were great we had lots of fun. One of them a club promoter who said he would be happy to let me DJ and he gave me his e-mail so I have contacted him and lets see what happens. My guess I will be Dj'ing somewhere in the next 6 months. Not just anywhere but a great venue with people who are into house music. (you have to be specific) its important to know what you want.

Thankyou

No comments: