Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cosmic Ordering, Laws of attraction stories

I Asked a friend if she had any interesting stories or events that have happened.

By Fiona J

To start with I would probably have to say asking for teachers that were going to show me the way to develop my holistic skills & give me the answers to my questions. I have received 4 teachers so far & oh boy were they good teachers. Each one got better as well !!!

The second that I can remember is when I had a quandary with money & work, traveling & having a baby. Just after xmas 2006 I was at a point where I needed something to happen in my life, it needed to be big & significant, because rick hadn't given me a definite yes about traveling.

I was toying with the idea of having a baby! A student of mine had some angel cards & we were messing about with them & I asked for guidance on which way to go. I could only ask for one thing & so I asked that I could have enough money to just pay off my loan so I could save sufficiently to travel or at least save to do something big!
This was in the January. I was totally unaware of cosmic ordering at this point by the way I had no idea it existed.

In the March I went on a college trip & I was sharing a room with another lecturer. See had left her wage slip on the dressing table open & I just happened to notice how much her wage was each month! I knew that I was on a higher band than her & noticed that she was actually getting more than me each month?! We are quite open with each other about stuff like this so I asked her about it. We called finance straight away as we were confused how this could be.

We realized after a conversation with the college finance that I had being paying emergency tax for nearly 3 1/2 years. I then got onto this straight away when I returned home & within 6 weeks I had been re-embursed the money I had been overpaying!!!! That money was exactly the right amount to pay my loan off in full!!!!! It wasn't until probably the September 2007 that I realized what had done this after I watched the DVD The Secret!

Thanks Fiona. Thats a great story.

7 Principles of Cosmic Ordering (from ESO garden)

Anyone can do it, anytime. But to ensure success there are several key principles that are important to the process of Cosmic Ordering. If you want to explore the process of Cosmic Ordering more thoroughly then there are several excellent books on the market. However to get you started, here are 7 key principles of Cosmic Ordering.

1 Decide What You Want

2 Make Your Orders Positive

3 Order In the way that works for YOU

4 Trust the Process.

5 Trust your Inner Wisdom

6 You Deserve It

7 Acknowledge Your Successes

No comments: